How we revolutionize digital marketing campaigns?
Customer Journey Audit
We start with what you have.
Our intelligent programs analyze all your historical sales data.
The software tears through as many data in an hour as it would take a human week to analyze.
A clear, top-down summary of your “Customer Journey”.
You’ll know exactly what worked in the past, by what degree.
The “sweet-spot” becomes clearer.
The single most effective way to position your offering.
Marketing System Build
We know your customer journey, so now we can lay down the tarmac to make it smoother for future customers.
- Create customer personas.
- Craft engaging content that speaks to their individual needs.
- Paid promotion and organic traffic are used to hook in more potential customers.
- Define the length of sales funnel – How long do we need to nurture prospects?
- More content is produced that goes into greater detail and value.
- Remarketing means anyone who touches your website can be brought back in.
- Your products or services are promoted in a way that leaves customers happy about how they were sold to, and willing to buy again.
- Everything leading up to the sale is tracked. Nothing is left in the dark.
Our systems give you 20/20 vision into the traffic you reach.
The system is built to make optimization easy.
- Track the result of every dollar spent.
- Group individuals into segments.
- Split test what works on each segment.
Squeeze every last drop from every dollar spent.
Real-Time Content Personalization
Dynamic Content = Content that changes depending on who’s looking at it and when.
e.g. auto-updating copyright notice in a website footer.
Go far deeper with self-adjusting email newsletters and web pages. Make all your content ultra-relevant to every prospect.
Future-Proof Your Marketing Strategy
Digital marketing is being eaten up by A.I… and that’s a good thing.
Machine learning enables software to plow through mountains of data, allowing marketers (like you) to take their heads out of mind-numbing spreadsheets and focus on the important questions.
Track who clicks what, when, and where.
Make content that tailors itself to different visitors.
Test different theories to find out what really makes you money.