We would like to introduce you our new guide on B2B Lead Generation and Nurturing which you can find here.
Some of the content from the guide will be published on our blog as well, but you don’t need to wait. Go to the Playbook and learn more about lead generation, nurturing and awesome tools which can help boost your business.
Now, B2B is not a short-term shot and it will be changing a lot in 2017. We’ll be talking about a few simple techniques and how-tos, whilst at the same time diving deep into the WHYs so that you don’t leave our guide with more questions than you came with.
You’ll find a few how-to videos and we’ll also share other reference e-books, courses, and guides.
The key points you’ll learn about:
- We’ll go over all of the digital marketing trends for 2017 in detail, and we’ll explain how to take advantage of them.
- We’ll teach you how to do competitor analysis and market research the right way. Many people skip this part because they don’t know where to start. We’ll make sure that we show you all of the free and paid tools so that you can get the best insights from your market.
- LinkedIn prospecting is key for B2B. We’ll show you how we do it and how to outreach to your audience.
- Content is key for successful B2B lead generation, and relevant quality content will help you to become an authority in your niche. We’ll show you how to write and create the right content for your audience.
- Quality content is not enough; we need to continually make it relevant for our audience. We’ll show you the importance of conversion rate optimisation and how you should get started.
- You’ll be able to free up your time with marketing automation, leaving you to focus on creating better products and services for your audience. We’ll teach you a few automation hacks so that you can nurture and attract even more customers.
With that in mind, let’s dive in and see how you can prepare your business in order to master B2B Lead Generation for it in 2017.
Through the strategies you’ll learn here, the best case scenario is that you’ll become a marketer that converts your audience into paying customers.
What Industry Is This Guide For?
Our main expertise at MAN Digital is in SaaS and IT. So we have created this guide with this sector in mind. But it can also apply to any other type of online business in the B2B space.
What Is Nurturing, Lead Nurturing, And Customer Nurturing?
Before we start, I want to make sure that we are on the same page with some terminology. This is not new terminology, but we want to make sure that you have an understanding of the vocabulary we’ll be using, so that it provides more clarity for the marketing, sales, and customer service departments of your business.
Nurturing (as a marketing term) is a process of continual communication with a company’s target audience across all stages of the customer lifecycle.
Lead nurturing is therefore a process of continual communication (or interaction) with a prospect that improves a company’s chances of converting that prospect into a customer at some point in the future.
Customer nurturing (or Customer Success). This part of the process refers to the communication that happens after someone becomes a ‘Customer’, in order to move them along to the ‘Loyal Customer’ stage.
Nurturing = Lead Nurturing + Customer Nurturing
When we use or hear the term nurturing, everyone in your organisation should understand that we are talking about communication with customers and prospects across all stages of the customer lifecycle.